Search for atmospheres
Relax in a room full of processing power and storage.
Server Room White Noise
You go down to the server room to make sure everything is running smoothly. You walk by every server rack and neither see nor hear anything amiss. Check. The thermostat reads a steady 65 degrees Fahrenheit. Check. All ethernet cables are plugged in and haven't been tampered with. Check. You sit down at one of the two chairs in the room and drift away, knowing that everyone else thinks you'll take forever so you have time to spare. The whirr of hard drives and fans, the occasional IT personnel at the workstation with the KVM switch to check something or other, the random beeps that tell you everything is okay. Blissful? Check.
Comments for "Server Room White Noise"
License details for "Server Room White Noise"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Binaural Hum Reverb by George Vlad of Alchemy Audio Design +)
- Confirmation Beep by http://www.freesound.org/people/AMPUL +)
- Processing Computer by http://www.freesound.org/people/h.quinius +)
- Mouse Clicks by LPSPurpleLPS from http://freesound.org +)
- Electric fan by NoiseCollector from http://freesound.org +)
- Old Ventilator by ofabra from http://freesound.org +)
- Feet on Metal by soundmary from http://freesound.org +)
- LightSaberHumm by Starwars.com +)